Friday, November 02, 2007

5/6/17: PWF Showdown CXI

Interview:
Kennedy Alliance interview

("Ghost of the Navigator" by Iron Maiden played as the Kennedy Alliance: Ken
Kennedy, Dave Finlay, Giant Bernard, Travis Tomko, Umaga, Abyss and Paul Heyman
came to the ring to huge boos from the crowd.)

Ken Kennedy: First and foremost, for any faction in the PWF that feels offended
by my statements toward them...go fuck yourselves! I'm not here to make friends
with any single one of you and I'm certainly not out here to go on and on about
respecting any one of you. I stand by my statements and back them up when the
time comes for me to do so. If you boys don't like that, then do something
about it, because believe me, I'd love to see you try. Now that everybody
understand what is going on in this company.

(The fans booed Kennedy.)

Ken Kennedy: Samoa Joe is the more important topic and the only reason he
matters to me is because he is wearing the PWF World Heavyweight Championship.
Samoa Joe, at Sudden Impact, it's you against I once again for that PWF World
Heavyweight Championship you hold so dearly; a championship that belongs to me
and a championship that will be mine. Samoa Joe, I'm not a man who accepts
defeat easily and every time I fail to defeat you for the PWF World Heavyweight
Championship, more anger rises up in me. Anger towards you for not accepting
your place and giving me what is mine. A man like me is destined to hold the
PWF World Heavyweight Championship until the day I die; whether it is natural
or some other way. Samoa Joe, I am your shadow and until I am PWF World
Heavyweight Champion, I will not be finished with you.

(The Kennedy Alliance left the ring to huge boos from the crowd.)

---

Roderick Strong made Paul London submit to the Stronghold in 0:20:36.
Rating: ****

BJ Whitmer pinned Brian Kendrick with the Exploder '98 in 0:41:40.
Rating: **** 1/4

Bryan Danielson and Davey Richards defeated
The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) when Danielson defeated
M. Briscoe when M. Briscoe passed out in the Cattle Mutilation in 0:31:06.
Rating: *****

Can-Am Express (Chris Jericho, Jerry Lynn and Lance Storm) defeated
Border City Connection (Christian, Edge and Rhino) when L. Storm pinned
Christian with the Deep Impact Piledriver in 0:37:05.
Rating: **** 1/4


(Card rating: **** 1/2)

---

PWF Showdown CXI
May 6, 2017