Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3/10/18: PWF Showdown #132

Greatest Stable Period (BJ Whitmer and Roderick Strong) defeated
Capital Regime (Austin Aries and Dean Malenko) when Strong made Malenko
submit to the Stronghold in 0:21:14.
Rating: **** 1/4

Tiger Mask IV pinned Averno with the Tiger Suplex in 0:20:20.
Rating: **** 1/4

Interview:
Samoa Joe interview

(Backstage, Samoa Joe stood in his locker room with a white towel over his
shoulder.)

Samoa Joe: Kennedy proclaims he's finished dealing with me and that he's passed
me by. He sends his soldiers to fend me off and they come back with nothing,
but a new medical problem. He goes on and on about deserving the PWF World
Heavyweight Championship.

(Joe picked up a steel chair and threw it against a wall.)

Samoa Joe: KENNEDY! You stupid motherfucker! You can only run for so long, you
fucking coward! Kennedy, it's just a matter of time before I get my arms around
your head and rip your fucking head off! Kennedy, this isn't over until I say
it's over. Run and hide all you like, I will follow you until I feel satisfied.

(Joe left the locker room.)

---

Eddie Guerrero and Black Tiger IV defeated Mike Quackenbush and Mistico when
E. Guerrero pinned Quackenbush with the Frog Splash in 0:33:43.
Rating: *****

Capital Regime (Brent Albright and Chris Benoit) defeated
Greatest Stable Period (Adam Pearce and James Gibson) when Benoit made Gibson
submit to the Crippler Crossface in 0:30:12.
Rating: ****


(Card rating: **** 1/2)

---

PWF Showdown #132
March 10, 2018