Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2/3/18: PWF Showdown #129

Interview:
Los Guerreros del Infierno interview

("Hotel California" by The Gipsy Kings played as Los Guerreros del Infierno:
Eddie Guerrero, Atlantis, Perro Aguayo Jr., Rey Bucanero, Ultimo Guerrero,
Averno and Mephisto came to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Eddie Guerrero: Lying, cheating and stealing is an appropriate mantra. It
doesn't apply to my career within the PWF, though. It does apply to the way
I've been treated by the PWF. I started in this company when it first started.
I'm a PWF original. I was kept down from the start and patted on the back and
told to go sit in the corner. Tossed aside for the likes of Mike Quackenbush
and Nigel McGuinness. They can't lace my boots. The disrespect for me and my
fellow brothers in this ring ends now. If I have to break my nephew's face to
get the point across, so be it. Chavito, it's not personal. It's a statement. I
know you forgive me. Besides, I did you a favor in getting you away from the
PWF. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. I should have stayed in Mexico to battle
with a true legend like Atlantis. Now, we stand side by side, about to show
every person in this arena what it means to make an impact. We are the soldiers
from hell and we stand atop our perch prepared to break the necks of any foul
mouth wannabe who gets in the way of our utopia.

(Guerrero tossed the microphone aside and pushed ring announcer Stephen
DeAngelis down to the mat. Los Guerreros del Infierno left the ring to boos
from the crowd.)

---

Black Tiger IV pinned Davey Richards with the Black Tiger Bomb in 0:30:54.
Rating: **** 1/2

The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) defeated
Can-Am Connection (Alex Shelley and Christian) when M. Briscoe pinned A. Shelley
with the Cutthroat Suplex in 0:27:23.
Rating: **** 1/4

Kevin Steen pinned Dave Finlay with the Package Piledriver in 0:30:11.
Rating: **** 1/4

Tiger Mask IV pinned Bryan Danielson with the Tiger Suplex in 0:40:04.
Rating: **** 1/4


(Card rating: **** 1/4)

---

PWF Showdown #129
February 3, 2018

-During the event, the card for PWF SuperClash 2018 was announced:

*PWF World Heavyweight Championship match: Bret Hart (c) vs. Chris Benoit
*PWF World Tag Team Championship match: Kennedy Alliance (Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko) (c) vs. Los Guerreros del Infierno (Rey Bucanero & Ultimo Guerrero)
*Chris Hero vs. Ken Kennedy
*Los Guerreros del Infierno (Eddie Guerrero & Atlantis) vs. Mike Quackenbush and Nigel McGuinness
*Can-Am Connection (Chris Jericho & Edge) vs. Adam Pearce & Brent Albright
*Samoa Jos vs. Abyss
*Mistico and Tiger Mask IV vs. AJ Styles and Black Tiger IV
*Bryan Danielson & Davey Richards vs. Capital Regime (Dean Malenko & Austin Aries)