Thursday, September 28, 2006

9/11/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #36

Interview:
Steve Austin and Kurt Angle square-off

("Medal" by Jim Johnston played as Kurt Angle came to the ring to huge boos
from the crowd.)

Kurt Angle: I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist. I'm the best technical wrestler on
the face of the planet. I'm a wrestling machine and I succumb to a Sharpshooter
from Steve Austin. Not only does it make me re-asses myself as a wrestler, but
it makes me re-think my entire gameplan in the ring. Austin, you fucking
bastard, you've disgraced me and my entire career. Austin, you think because
you made me tap that we're done here, you've got another thing coming. Steve,
you think you're so big and bad, let's take it up a notch. Austin, we are now
joined together as far as I'm considered and this isn't over until one of us
blinks. PWF Showdown, I want you in this ring again and it's going to be a
No-Holds Barred match. Austin, this isn't ending until one of us destroys the
other and in this case, I'm going to rip your body apart and show it to you!

("Glass Shatters" by Jim Johnston played as Steve Austin came to the ring huge
cheers from the crowd.)

Steve Austin: Kurt, I can see you think you're a big tough guy now with The
Dangerous Alliance behind you. Kurt, you want me in a match where anything
goes, well I accept. Kurt, I'm telling you this right now, you stupid bastard,
you're not leaving that match entact and you're not walking over me with a
victory.

(Austin tossed the microphone away and began throwing fists in Angle's
direction. Austin and Angle began tearing each other apart. Paul Heyman hit the
ring and nailed Austin the back of the head with a cell phone. Angle hit the
Angle Slam on Austin. Angle and Heyman left the ring to huge boos from the
crowd.)

---

Chris Jericho made Shawn Michaels submit to the Walls Of Jericho in 0:21:06.
Rating: **** 1/4

Interview:
The Rock and Booker T face-off

("Know Your Role" by Jim Johnston played as The Rock came to the ring to huge
cheers from the crowd.)

The Rock: PWF Great American Bash was not only a sad day for the PWF, but it
was filled with absolute, utter bullshit!

(The fans cheered.)

The Rock: Triple H brings together a group of his boys and they jump me in the
middle of the ring and steal my title. Not only is that the only way Triple H
is going to gain a pinfall against The Rock, but it's the only way he's got to
become PWF World Heavyweight Champion.

("Victory" by Puff Daddy & The Notorious B.I.G. played as Booker T came to the
ring.)

Booker T: Rocky, what the fuck are you out here bitching about? At least you've
been given a chance to be World Champion. I beat the unbeatable Goldberg at
the Bash and I'm scuffling in the middle of the PWF. I hit the PWF and have
been gaining pinfall upon pinfall on everyone in sight, yet still am floating
in obscurity. Rock, been awhile for you, so you probably don't even remember
what it feels like. Right about know I'm thinking it's time for a change in
Booker T. I'm like a man walking through a desert with no end in sight. Well,
Rock. You coming out here might be a mirage, but we'll just have to see about
where it leads us.

(Booker T hit the Rock Bottom on The Rock to huge boos from the crowd. Booker T
posed over The Rock to huge boos from the crowd.)

---

Lance Storm and Jerry Lynn defeated Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr. when
Storm pinned E. Guerrero with the Superkick in 0:20:14.
Rating: **** 1/4

The Triple Threat (Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido and Shane Douglas) defeated
Brian Pillman, Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko when Candido pinned Malenko
with the Blonde Bombshell in 0:30:05.
Rating: *** 1/2

The Dangerous Alliance (Buh Buh Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley and Triple H) defeated The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Davey Boy Smith and Owen Hart) when D-Von
pinned Smith with the Dudley Death Drop in 0:35:35.
Rating: *** 1/2


Card rating: *** ¾


PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #36
September 11, 2007