Tuesday, September 12, 2006

2/6/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #5

Interview:
Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels face-off

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as Bret "Hitman" Hart came to the ring to
huge cheers from the crowd.)

Bret Hart: Shawn Michaels, last week you and your Kliq cost me and Neidhart a
victory. Shawn, last week you stirred the pot when you should have left well
enough alone. Shawn, what it comes down to is we have some serious unfinished
business dating back to 1997. Shawn, back in the WWF we were always foes. When
the word came down for you to put me over as I had put you over, you'd come up
with some phony injury, you'd lose your smile or you'd cry in some meeting.
Well, Shawn, I hope you enjoyed all of that, because I've restrained myself for
far too long. I tried to take the high road and let most of it roll off my
back, but that just can't happen now. Shawn, get your scronny ass out here
right now.

("Sexy Boy" by Jim Johnston played as Shawn Michaels came to the ring to boos
from the crowd.)

Shawn Michaels: We've gone too long in the PWF without a Bret Hart sleeperhold
promo. Hitman, the great Canadian hero. Do you still feel slighted when Vince
and I screwed you over in Montreal? Do you still want that pinfall from me
you never got? Do you still want an apology for me insulting your now dead
father? Well, Bret, it's not going happen.

(Hart grabbed Michaels.)

Bret Hart: Let me tell you something right now, you stupid piece of shit. If
you ever insult a member of my family ever again, I'm going to fucking kill
you.

(The fans were in shock regarding's Hart's anger.)

Bret Hart: Shawn, it's funny. You've been the punk ever since I've known you. I
would have thought you'd grown out of it by now, but I guess not. You run
around with the three other fools playing up some lame gimmick about being
rebels. Michaels, it's about time we get back in the ring and finish our
unfinished business.

(The fans cheered.)

Shawn Michaels: The Hitman finally comes out with it. You know Bret, I've
kicked your ass how many times? Too many to count I guess. Regardless, Bret
I'll get back in the ring with you and finally put an end to all of you and
your bullshit.

Bret Hart: Shawn, you're entering a world of pain and I'm not just going to win the match, I plan on ending your career.

(Hart tossed the microphone down and had a staredown with Michaels. Michaels
left the ring to boos from the crowd as Hart glared at him.)

---

The Ministry of Darkness (Kane, Sid Vicious and The Big Show) defeated Kurt
Angle, Scott Steiner and Diamond Dallas Page when Vicious pinned S. Steiner
with the Power Bomb in 0:22:00.
Rating: *** 1/2

[PWF Intercontinental Championship Tournament - Round 1]:
Chris Jericho made Lance Storm submit to the Walls Of Jericho in 0:20:51.
Rating: **** 1/4

Foley's Triple Threat (Mick Foley and Sabu) defeated The Triple Threat (Bam Bam
Bigelow and Chris Candido) when Sabu pinned Bigelow with the Triple Jump
Moonsault in 0:26:16.
Rating: ***

Eddie Guerrero and Perry Saturn defeated The Hart Foundation (Davey Boy Smith
and Jim Neidhart) when E. Guerrero pinned Smith with the Frog Splash in 0:20:20.
Rating: *** 3/4

Triangle Match:
Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko defeated The Four Horsemen (Curt Hennig and Jeff
Jarrett) and The Kliq (Kevin Nash and Triple H):
x Triple H beat Jarrett via the Pedigree in 0:11:02
x Malenko beat Triple H via a top-rope German Suplex in 0:20:40
Rating: *** 1/2

[PWF Intercontinental Championship Tournament - Round 1]:
Scott Hall pinned Owen Hart with the Outsider Edge in 0:26:49.
Rating: **** 1/2

Steve Austin and Sting defeated Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker when Sting pinned
Undertaker with the Scorpion Death Drop in 0:22:00.
Rating: *** 1/2

Shane Douglas pinned Terry Funk with the Pittsburgh Plunge in 0:30:36.
Rating: **** 1/2

The Rock and Bill Goldberg defeated The Four Horsemen (Ric Flair and Vader)
when Goldberg pinned Vader with the Jackhammer in 0:27:06.
Rating: ****


Card rating: ****

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling
February 6, 2007