Wednesday, September 20, 2006

7/3/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #26

Interview:
Kurt Angle wants to break Steve Austin's ankle

("Medal" by Jim Johnston played as Kurt Angle came to the ring to boos from the
crowd.)

Kurt Angle: You idiots can boo me all you like, but when I get Steve Austin
bakc in the ring, you're going to be very sorry you all insulted me. You see,
I'm sick and damn tired of listening to Austin and I've come to the conclusion
that it's time for someone to take him out for good. Austin, I want you in the
ring at PWF GrandSlam. Austin, when I get my hands on you this time, but I'm
not just beating you and walking away. I'm breaking your damn ankle into
pieces.

("Glass Shatters" by Jim Johnston played as Steve Austin came to the ring to
cheers from the crowd.)

Steve Austin: Angle, let me tell you something right now. If you want to
threathen me, you're entering a world of pain that you're not going to have any
control over. Kurt, just remember who started this whole thing, because I'll
tell you this right now, I will be the one who finishes it when I stop a
mud-hole in your turncoat ass and walk the sumbitch dry. And that's the bottom
line, 'cause Stone Cold said so!

(Austin quickly kicked Angle and hit the Stone Cold Stunner on him in the
middle of the ring to huge cheers from the crowd.)

---

Rey Mysterio Jr. pinned Jerry Lynn with the Flying Huracanrana in 0:17:35.
Rating: *** 1/2

Lance Storm pinned Eddie Guerrero with the Superkick in 0:15:35.
Rating: ***

Interview:
The Triple Threat call out Brian Pillman

("Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple played as The Triple Threat: PWF
Intercontinental Champion Shane Douglas, Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Candido came
to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Shane Douglas: One of the greatest moments of my career was destroyed last week
by a man who nobody knows what he's doing, where he's going or what he's going
to say. Brian Pillman, you son-of-a-bitch! You cowardly bastard! You come
through the crowd and attack me with a steel chair during my in-ring moment as
the new Intercontinental Champion. Pillman, get the hell out here right now!

("Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses played as "The Loose Cannon" Brian
Pillman came to the ring to cheers from the crowd.)

Brian Pillman: Shane, Shane. Let's calm down. So you were humilated in front of
a large group of people, what's the difference between last week and your
entire career? Shane, it's real simple. You were blathering in the ring and I
saw opportunity knocking! Douglas, Mr. Franchise. You phony bastard. I'm going
to kick your ass all over fucking the ring. Douglas, I see you brought your
Triple Threat out here with you this time and I guess I should just accept the
fact that it's three on one, but I'm not going to.

(Pillman tackled Douglas, but was quickly pulled off by Bigelow and Candido.
Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko hit the ring and went at it with Bigelow and Candido as Pillman got to this feet. Pillman began throwing fists at Douglas
as Benoit & Malenko fought with Bigelow & Candido along ringside. Pillman
began destroying Douglas in the middle of the ring to huge cheers from the
crowd. Pillman got up and left the ring, leaving Douglas lying in a pool of
blood.)

---

The Undertaker and The Big Show defeated
The Hart Foundation (Davey Boy Smith and Owen Hart) when Show pinned Smith
with the Show Stopper in 0:15:12.
Rating: *** 1/4

Booker T pinned Chris Jericho with the Scissors Kick in 0:23:26.
Rating: *** 3/4

Interview:
Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels confront each other

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as Bret Hart came to the ring to cheers
from the crowd.)

Bret Hart: Clash of the Champions was another example that I need to get much
more serious here in the PWF. I was defeated in a Last Man Standing match by
Shawn Michaels and haven't been able to think about much else since it
happened. Nothing says serious like the ultimate test in the wrestling ring.
I've been through it once before and the outcome wasn't good for me. This time,
the outcome will be under my terms and no one else's. Shawn, PWF GrandSlam, I
want you in the ring in an Iron Man Match so we can put and end to this entire
ordeal.

(The fans cheered the match idea. "Sexy Boy" by Jim Johnston played as Shawn
Michaels came to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Shawn Michaels: Bret, not only will it be a pleasure for me to embarass you in
an Iron Man Match, one more time, but it will make me so very happy to end this
whole sick feud between me and you. It'll finally put this thing to rest and
prove to you Hitman, that you're not up to par with "The Heartbreak Kid!"

("Sexy Boy" by Jim Johnston played as Michaels left the ring to boos from the
crowd.)

---

The Four Horsemen (Curt Hennig, Ric Flair and Triple H) defeated
The Rock, Bill Goldberg and Sting when Triple H pinned The Rock with the
Pedigree in 0:31:03.
Rating: *** 3/4


Card rating: *** 1/4

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #26
July 3, 2007