Monday, September 25, 2006

7/31/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #30

Interview:
Lance Storm explains his actions

("El Phantasmo and the Chicken Run Blast-o Rama" by White Zombie played as
Lance Storm came to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Lance Storm: Why Lance? Why do something like that to a friend of yours, a
running mate, a man you came up with? WHY? Why not! Thing about it, I didn't
do anything to you Chris Jericho. Bret Hart did it to you and you did it to
yourself. Jim Neidhart retires and Bret Hart needs a new member to his Hart
Foundation. Immediately, Bret goes to Chris Jericho of all people and wants him
watching his back. I was scorned by an idol of mine. A man responsible for me
becoming a professional wrestler. I saw Bret Hart wrestle when I was a young
kid and wanted to do what Bret did. Instead, I get slapped across the face and
passed over once again. Everywhere I've been in this business, I've been
passed over by someone else and thus kicked to the curb. Well, this time,
Jericho, I'm not the one getting kicked anywhere, you're the one being kicked
and believe me, the next time I see you, I'm not stopping with just my
Superkick. I'm going to make you regret turning your back on me and becoming a
member of a group you have no right belonging to.

(Storm tossed the microphone down and left the ring to boos from the crowd.)

---

Jerry Lynn pinned Curt Hennig with the Cradle Piledriver in 0:15:19.
Rating: *** 1/2

Interview:
Brian Pillman goes berserk on The Triple Threat

(Brian Pillman stormed out of the dressing room and got into the ring with a
microphone.)

Brian Pillman: Foiled again! I can't seem to get anything done when I explode
into a new promotion. So I guess I should tone it down, tow the company line
and just take it easy...go fuck yourself! I want The Triple Threat and I want
all three of you in the ring, right fucking now! Get the fuck out here!

("Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple played as The Triple Threat: PWF
Intercontinental Champion Shane Douglas and the new PWF World Tag Team
Champions Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Candido came to the ring to boos from the
crowd.)

Shane Douglas: Pillman, why don't you do everyone, including yourself a favor
and cut the shit. You come out like you're hotshit and you know you're not
going to do a damn thing. The Triple Threat is dominating the PWF and I'm not
going to listen to some dumbass waste my time.

(Douglas went to leave the ring when Pillman grabbed him.)

Brian Pillman: Shane, I can't allow you to do that.

(Pillman slapped Douglas across the face.)

Brian Pillman: Come on, Shane. Make me famous. Franchise me! Kill me right here
in the middle of the ring. Nobody in the building will call it in the police.
Besides, would they really arrest a champion like you? Of course not. Let's go,
Shane, do something. Do it.

Shane Douglas: Brian, I already did to something, I beat your ass at GrandSlam
and retained my title. Pillman, I have nothing to prove to you and am not
going to waste my time dealing with a psychopath.

(Pillman spit in Douglas' face. Bigelow and Candido grabbed Pillman
as Douglas lined him up to drill him. Pillman shouted, "Hit me, Shane. If you
don't do it, I will. HIT ME!" Douglas low blowed Pillman as Bigelow and Candido
tossed him to the mat. The Triple Threat left the ring as Pillman was shouting,
"You're a fucking pussy, Douglas. You always have been and you always will. I
gave you a chance to end a threat to you and couldn't do it. You're a fucking
pussy!" The Triple Threat walked to the dressing room as Pillman crawled out of
the ring and backstage.)

---

The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Davey Boy Smith and Owen Hart)
defeated Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr. when
Jericho pinned Benoit after a lionsault in 0:36:43.
Rating: *** 1/4

Ric Flair made Sting submit to the Figure-Four Leglock in 0:17:30.
Rating: *** 3/4

Interview:
Kurt Angle and Steve Austin face-off.

("Medal" by Jim Johnston played as Horsemen Kurt Angle came to the ring to boos
from the ring.)

Kurt Angle: Steve Austin, a big badass. He won't quit, he won't give up. Yeah
right! I made easy work of a simple man and made him quit in the middle of
the ring. I probably should have paced it better. It was on pay-per-view and
I guess you people would have wanted to see me get my ass kicked, considering
you paid for it, but it's not going to happen when I'm in the ring with Steve
Austin.

(The fans booed Angle. "Glass Shatters" by Jim Johnston played as Steve Austin
came to the ring to huge cheers from the crowd.)

Steve Austin: Kurt, let's get something straight right now. Not only did you
not make me quit, but I've never quit anything in my life. If the damn referee
didn't stop the match, we'd still be fighting. I never quit and there ain't a
chance in the world I'm coming to quit a meely mouth bastard like you.

Kurt Angle: Steve, whatever spin you want to put on it, go right ahead. Try and
rationlize you giving up to my Ankle Lock. It won't be the last time and the
next time, I'm not letting go of your ankle.

Steve Austin: Kurt, you're stepping into a situation you're not going to be able to control, because when I get locked in, there ain't a sumbitch on the
planet who's going to stop me.

(Austin whipped Angle into the ropes and hit the Thesz Press on him. Austin got
Angle to his feet and hit the Stunner on him to cheers from the crowd. Austin
applied the Sharpshooter to Angle and wouldn't release the hold. Four Horsemen
members Triple H, Ric Flair and Curt Hennig hit the ring. Austin saw them and
held the hold as long as possible before releasing it as the three other
Horsemen entered the ring. "Glass Shatters" played as Austin flipped off the
Horsemen and left the ring to huge cheers from the crowd.)

---

Booker T and Shawn Michaels defeated The Rock and Bill Goldberg when Booker
pinned Goldberg with the Scissors Kick in 0:20:07.
Rating: *** 1/2
[Triple H interfered against The Rock.]


Card rating: *** 1/4

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #30
July 31, 2007

-To start the event, Mike Tenay & Bobby Heenan announced that The Undertaker
and The Big Show had left the PWF.

-During the Booker T and Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock and Bill Goldberg match,
Triple H hit the ring with his sledgehammer and nailed The Rock in the kidneys
with it. Triple H dragged The Rock from the ring and began pummeling him in the
aisle way. Michaels and Booker T took advanatge of the two-on-one situation and
worked over Goldberg. Booker T hit the Scissors Kick on Goldberg for the
victory. Triple H hit the Pedigree on The Rock onto the concrete floor to boos
from the crowd.