Sunday, September 10, 2006

1/9/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #1

Interview:
Ric Flair re-forms The Four Horsemen

(PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling began as "2001: A Space Odyssey" by Vangelis
played as "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair came to the ring an enormous ovation
from the crowd.)

Ric Flair: WHOO!

(The fans cheered and chanted "WHOO!" along with Flair.)

Ric Flair: Professional Wrestling Federation is alive, ladies and gentlemen and
we're going to get right down to it. Throughout my entire career I've been on
top where ever I've gone. That's not going to change. Nobody has dominated the
wrestling business like "The Nature Boy" in the genre of wrestling that we all
know. You see, I'm just like a general marching to war; I need an army with me
to run through the PWF and stake my claim at the top of the mountain. I've
chosen a group of men to join yours truly and thus re-form The Four Horsemen.
Just as The Four Horsemen did in the Book of Revelation, we are the men who
will ride during the apocalypse. This apocalypse starts now with The Four
Horsemen riding to the top of the PWF. You're looking at the white horse
himself, the one who will conquer the PWF. My red horse, the most unstoppable
force in wrestling history, Vader!

("The Four Horsemen" played as Vader came to the ring.)

Ric Flair: My black horse that brings famine, the epitome of perfect, "Mr.
Perfect" Curt Hennig!

(Hennig came to the ring.)

Ric Flair: And finally my pale horse that kills by war, a true wrestling
genius, Jeff Jarrett!

(Jarrett came to the ring.)

Ric Flair: Everyone in the PWF better take notice right now and realize what
you're looking at in the middle of this ring. You're looking at the most
powerful force in the history of professional wrestling. You're looking at the
faction that will reign supreme over the PWF. You're looking at The Four
Horsemen!

("2001: A Space Odyssey" by Vangelis played as The Four Horsemen left the
ring.)

---

Bret Hart defeated Kurt Angle when Kurt Angle passed out in the Sharpshooter in
0:21:49.
Rating: **** 1/4

Interview:
Mick Foley is introduced to The Triple Threat

("Back In Black" AC/DC played as Mick Foley came to the ring to huge cheers
from the crowd.)

Mick Foley: If you look back on my career and think about what I've done and
where I've been at times, it's got to mind boggling to think that I'm here in
the PWF with the biggest stars in the history of wrestling under one roof.
We've got the most talent in one promotion ever and then there's me, a man once
called a stuntman. A man who has had to take every risk imaginable to get where
I am and it's truly terrific to know that I belong in the PWF with the rest of
all these great wrestlers.

(The fans cheered. "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple played as "The Franchise"
Shane Douglas came to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Shane Douglas: Foley, if there's a man who doesn't deserve to be anywhere near
a wrestling ring, it's got to be you! You know Foley; I thought I was done
seeing you when you left ECW. I guess I was wrong. I came to the PWF expecting
to see a group of men looking to battle to be the best in this business.
Instead, the first thing I see when I come out to the ring is a hardcore
re-thread. Mick, I've never liked you. I don't like Cactus Jack, Mankind, Dude
Love or whatever you're calling yourself this week. As far as I'm concerned,
you're a disgrace to yourself and a disgrace to this business. You can take
your sock and shove it up your ass!

(The fans chanted "Asshole" at Douglas.)

Mick Foley: Shane, aren't you supposed to mention a list of people who've held
you down and go on and on about how you deserve to be the champion here in the
PWF? I mean, whenever I ever hear you open your mouth you're spewing some
garbage about you being the best at this or that and it occurs to me that
you've built yourself up so much and you've done nothing in my eyes to warrant
a position in this ring right now. Shane, what are you out here trying to
prove? You want to come out and validate yourself to me, there's no need to.
I've never insulted you before and have never felt the need to. Shane, I used
to respect you, but you've come out here and given me every reason to ignore
you like everyone besides Paul E. did.

(Foley went to leave the ring when Douglas grabbed him by the shirt and got
into his face. Foley went after Douglas with fists as the fans cheered. Bam Bam
Bigelow and Chris Candido hit the ring and began assaulting Foley to huge boos
from the crowd. Douglas got a chair from ringside and began pummeling Foley
with it.)

Shane Douglas: Mick, you've always been an idiot. You come at me with force and
don't realize I have re-enforcements behind me at all time. At least your name will go with something that actually matters, Mick. You're the first man in the
PWF to get his ass handed to him by The Triple Threat!

(Douglas spit on Foley as The Triple Threat posed over Foley to huge boos from
the crowd.)

---

Kane pinned Jim Neidhart with the Tombstone Piledriver in 0:15:55.
Rating: ***

Triangle Match
The Big Show and Sid Vicious defeated Eddie Guerrero and Perry Saturn and Terry
Funk and Randy Savage:
x E. Guerrero pinned T. Funk with the Frog Splash in 0:13:43
x Show pinned Saturn with the Show Stopper in 0:20:42
Rating: *** 1/2

Davey Boy Smith and Owen Hart defeated Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko when Smith
pinned Malenko with the Running Powerslam in 0:21:01.
Rating: *** 1/4

Interview:
Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin face-off

("Voodoo Child" by Jimi Hendrix as "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan came to the ring.)

Hulk Hogan: You people really didn't think the most powerful wrestling
promotion in the land wouldn't involve the man who created professional
wrestling, now did you? You know what, it doesn't matter what any of you people
think, because the fact remains "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan is here in the PWF and
I'm not here to wrestle in under card matches to bring up buyrates on
pay-per-views. I'm here to re-stake the only spot I have ever known, that spot
is as World Heavyweight Champion. You see, when you're the biggest icon in
wrestling and the reason all of you people are here tonight, it's only fair
that I be placed as PWF World Heavyweight Champion. So, rather than even bother
running this tournament that is planned for PWF Revolution, I say we save
everyone a lot of time and bring every wrestler in the locker room out here and
hand me what is rightfully mine!

(The fans booed Hogan. "Glass Shatters" by Jim Johnston played as "Stone Cold"
Steve Austin came to the ring to huge cheers from the crowd.)

Steve Austin: It ceases to amaze me how a piece of trash like you keeps turning
up in the same company I'm in. Hogan, I'm not the only guy in this company who
is just itching to stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry. It just so
happens, I got out here first, you piece of trash.

(The fans cheered.)

Steve Austin: What?

(The fans chanted "What?" at Austin.)

Steve Austin: You damn right! Hogan, you want me to come here and hand you the
PWF World Heavyweight Championship? You ordered "Stone Cold" Steve Austin to
come out here and do something for you? Hogan, I'm going to make sure I heard
you right.

Hulk Hogan: Austin, get the hell out of my ring.

(Austin looked around at the crowd.)

Steve Austin: If that's what you want, that's just fine. How about we do it
with me taking you with me!

(Austin flips Hogan off and throws him through the ropes. The two begin
brawling all over ringside as the fans explode with cheers. Austin and Hogan
throw rights and lefts at each other as they destroy the ringside area. Hogan
low blows Austin as the fans explode with boos. Hogan leaves the ringside area to enormous boos from the crowd. Austin gets to his feet and flips Hogan off as
he walks backstage. Austin grabs two beers and guzzles them as "Glass Shatters"
by Jim Johnston plays to huge cheers from the crowd. Austin leaves the ring.)

---

Triple H and Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Jericho and Lance Storm when
Triple H pinned Jericho with the Pedigree in 0:20:49.
Rating: *** 1/4
[Kevin Nash and Scott Hall interfered against Chris Jericho and Lance Storm.]

Interview:
Bret Hart re-forms The Hart Foundation

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as Bret "Hitman" Hart came to the ring
with Owen Hart, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Jim "The Anvil"
Neidhart to huge cheers from the crowd.)

Bret Hart: PWF starts and already I've got to take things into my own hands.
We've got Flair with his Horsemen, we've got Hogan taking trash, we've got
Austin running wild, we've got Shane Douglas and his Triple Threat and we've
got four of the most despicable human beings I've ever come across in my life,
The Kliq: Michaels, Triple H, Nash and Hall. You folks want to come to the PWF
and try and knock me down a notch even before we step in the ring, I won't
allow it. I'm out to prove a lot to himself and to everyone in the wrestling
business that Bret "Hitman" Hart is the greatest professional wrestler of
all-time, bar none!

(The fans cheered.)

Bret Hart: The way I see it, I have a lot of unfinished business to take care
of and I plan to take care of that business here in the PWF. Whether it be,
being screwed over by a crybaby or being held back by a man scared of my
ability. So, it comes to this. I've assembled the three best sharpshooters in
wrestling today to join me in The Hart Foundation. These three men: my brother
Owen Hart, my brother-in law Davey Boy Smith and my other brother-in law Jim
Neidhart are men I trust with my life and would take into hell to battle the devil. The
PWF just got taken to a new level and that level is a place no

promotion has ever been taken to. I can see The PWF is going to be the most
competitive, fiercest battle for supremacy there is in the world and that's
fine by me, because the fact still remains, I am the best there is, the best
there was and the best there will be!

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as The Hart Foundation left the ring to
cheers from the crowd.)

---

The Rock, Bill Goldberg and Sting defeated The Undertaker, Scott Steiner and
Diamond Dallas Page when Goldberg pinned Page with the Jackhammer in 0:32:30.
Rating: *** 3/4


Card rating: *** 1/2

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling
January 9, 2007

-To start the show, PWF television announcers Mike Tenay & Bobby Hennan
announced the first pay-per-view for the PWF to take place on January 28, 2007:
PWF Revolution. Tenay went onto announce that at the event, PWF Owner Jim Cornette and Board of Directors Harley Race, Vern Gagne and Jim Crockett, Jr.
have announced the PWF World Heavyweight Championship would be decided during a
one night 16-man elimination tournament featuring: Bret Hart, The Undertaker,
Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Triple H, Ric Flair, Sting, Kurt Angle, The Rock,
The Big Show, Bill Goldberg, Scott Steiner, Randy Savage, Diamond Dallas Page,
Hulk Hogan and Sid Vicious.

-During the Triple H and Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho and Lance Storm
match, Jericho hit the Lionsault on Triple H and covered Triple H as Michaels
pulled referee Nick Patrick out of the ring. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall hit the
ring. Nash Jacknife Powerbombed Jericho as Hall hit the Outsider's Edge on
Storm. Triple H got to his feet and hit the Pedigree on Jericho. Nick Patrick
got back into the ring as Triple H covered Jericho for the victory.