Thursday, September 14, 2006

4/3/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #13

Interview:
Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels have words again

("Sexy Boy" by Jim Johnston played as Shawn Michaels came to the ring to boos
from the crowd.)

Shawn Michaels: Bret Hart. That's what I'm out here for and that's the only
reason. Bret tried and tried to completely end my career and he couldn't do it.
He used all of his anger and I'm still standing. I'm out here and I'm waiting
for Bret Hart.

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as Bret Hart stormed to the ring.)

Bret Hart: Michaels, last time I checked, they were removing your brains from
the mat, what could you possibly have to say to me?

Shawn Michaels: Bret, you certainley did quite a number on me. You used all of
pent up aggression from years past and beat me down in the middle of the ring,
but the fact remains, you didn't beat me. When push comes to shove, you didn't
win the match. You know what I think it is, Bret? I think that you know you
can't beat me. You've never been able to beat me. All you had to do was pin
my shoulders and let the referee count the three. It wasn't Hebner this time,
Bret. Vince wasn't at ringside, yet you couldn't just cover me for the victory.
That's because you're not mentally able to. You know I'd never allow myself to
get beat by you, I will always leave myself an out.

(The fans booed Michaels.)

Bret Hart: Michaels, I have never hated a man as much as I hate you. Shawn,
you're right, I didn't win the match, but neither did you. The thing is, Shawn,
you've never beaten me under normal circumstances. You've always had a safety
net just incase you were going to lose to me. You came up with more bullshit
than anyone I've ever come across. Shawn, you're nothing but a phony little
bitch.

Shawn Michaels: That right, Bret? Well, we're going to find out who the bitch
is, because at WrestleWar, it's me and it's you, one-on-one. You're old friend
Eric Bischoff signed the match today. Thing is Bret, everyone already knows the
outcome, except for you of course.

(Hart tackled Michaels and the two began brawling all over the ring. Hart slid
Michaels legs in between the ringpost and applied a figure-four leglock on
Michaels to a huge ovation from the crowd. Hart released the hold and left the
ring to huge cheers from the crowd.)

---

Chris Jericho and Lance Storm defeated Eddie Guerrero and Diamond Dallas Page
when L. Storm pinned E. Guerrero with the Superkick in 0:20:24.
Rating: *** 1/2
[Shane Douglas, Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido interfered against Eddie
Guerrero.]

The Rock pinned Vader with the Rock Bottom in 0:20:10.
Rating: *** 3/4

The Hart Foundation (Davey Boy Smith, Jim Neidhart and Owen Hart) defeated
The Kliq (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Triple H) when Smith pinned Triple H
with the Running Powerslam in 0:20:41.
Rating: ***

Interview:
The Undertaker wants Bill Goldberg to run the gauntlet

("Ministry" by Jim Johnston played as The Ministry of Darkness: The Undertaker,
Kane, Sid Vicious and The Big Show came to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

The Undertaker: Bill Goldberg is a man who refuses to listen to a higher power.
Bill Goldberg is a man who refused to succumb to a greater prophecy. Bill
Goldberg has chosen to do things the hard way. The thing is, he doesn't even
know what the hard way actually is. Goldberg, you dared to challenge my
Ministry, so now, we're going to challenge you. Goldberg, you want to take on
an entire ministry, then I'm going to make it easy for you. Goldberg at
WrestleWar, it's time for you to run the gauntlet and take on every single
member of my Ministry, including me.

("Invasion" by Jim Johnston played as Bill Goldberg came to the ring to cheers
from the crowd.)

Bill Goldberg: Undertaker, if that's the best you've got, I have just one
question, who's next?

(Goldberg charged The Undertaker, but was quickly taken down by Kane, Sid and
The Big Show. Kane and Sid double chokeslammed Goldberg. Show leg dropped
Goldberg. The Undertaker picked Goldberg up off the mat and hit the Tombstone
Piledriver on Goldberg. Undertaker folded Goldberg's arms on top of his chest
and stood over him with the Ministry standing behind him.)

---

Hulk Hogan and Scott Steiner defeated Steve Austin and Kurt Angle when
S. Steiner defeated K. Angle when K. Angle passed out in the Steiner Recliner
in 0:20:35.
Rating: *** 1/2

The Four Horsemen (Curt Hennig, Jeff Jarrett and Ric Flair) defeated
Sting, Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko when R. Flair made Sting submit to the
Figure-Four Leglock in 0:32:24.
Rating: ***


Card rating: *** 1/4

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling
April 3, 2007

-During the Chris Jericho & Lance Storm vs. Eddie Guerrero & Diamond Dallas
Page match, Guerrero was on the top rope ready to deliver the Frog Splash to
Storm when The Triple Threat: Shane Douglas, Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Candido
hit the ring. Douglas pushed Guerrero off the top rope with Bigelow & Candido
distracting refree Mike Kehner. Storm got to his feet and took advantage of the
situation by Superkicking Guerrero and making the cover as The Triple Threat
left the ring. Kehner made the count and awarded the match to Jericho & Storm.