Sunday, September 17, 2006

5/29/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #21

Kurt Angle made Sid Vicious submit to the Ankle Lock in 0:16:03.
Rating: *** 3/4

Triple H pinned Kane with the Pedigree in 0:15:17.
Rating: *** 3/4

Interview:
The Undertaker buries The Ministry of Darkness

("Ministry" by Jim Johnston played as The Ministry of Darkness: The Undertaker,
The Big Show, Kane and Sid Vicious came to the ring.)

The Undertaker: When a force is created to topple a giant and it fails, the
force ceases to be a force. Bill Goldberg has twarther my Ministry of Darkness
and it's nobody's fault, but that of the Ministry. I assembled a group of men
with superior strength and superior ability to follow me to glory and they've
failed.

(The Undertaker grabbed his brother Kane by the throat and chokeslammed him to
the mat.)

The Undertaker: Kane, you've never been able to listen to what I've had to say
to you and now, you're finally going to pay the price and exit my life for
good.

(The Undertaker grabbed Sid by the throat and chokeslammed him to the mat.)

The Undertaker: Sid, you were willing to listen to a prophecy and you couldn't
live up to your end of the deal. Sid, you've angered me, as you've done so many
others. Sid, vanish from my sight before you are placed in the ground.

(Kane and Sid left the ring.)

The Undertaker: Big Show, I'll bet you're expecting me to assault you next, but
that's not going to take place. You see, I vanguished the weak links of my
Ministry and have kept the one man by my side who is willing to do as he is
told. Big Show, you will ride with me to the top of the long, winding hill and
destroy all that are in our path.

("Ministry" by Jim Johnston played as The Undertaker left the ring with The Big
Show following him.)

---

The Hart Foundation (Davey Boy Smith and Owen Hart), Chris Benoit and Dean
Malenko defeated The Triple Threat (Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido), Lance
Storm and Chris Jericho when Benoit defeated Candido when Candido passed out
in the Crippler Crossface in 0:32:22.
Rating: *** 1/4

Interview:
Ric Flair places a bounty on The Rock's head

("2001: A Space Odyssey" by Vangelis played as The Four Horsemen: Ric Flair,
Curt Hennig, Vader and Jeff Jarrett came to the ring.)

Ric Flair: Before I even begin discussing PWF Slamboree, I have some house
cleaning to do. The Four Horsemen are supposed to be the most powerful group on
the face of the planet. We're supposed to be unstoppable, a force to be
reckoned with, but I made a serious error in judgment. I selected men who have
no interest in being the top dogs. Vader and Jeff Jarrett, I'm talking to you.
You two are fired, you're done. Get out of my ring and get the hell out right
now!

(Vader and Jarrett left the ring.)

Ric Flair: Vader, you're well past your prime and are no longer this great big
man. Vader, you're nothing now. Jeff Jarrett, you always wanted to patent
yourself after "The Nature Boy." Well, Jeff, I don't know which Nature Boy you
watched while growing up, but it sure as hell wasn't this one!

(The fans booed Flair.)

Ric Flair: Curt Hennig, we've known each other for a long, long time. Curt, we
haven't always seen eye to eye, but I like my friends close and enemies closer.
Hennig, I'm asking you to stand with The Horsemen even in this hour of dispair.

Curt, the Horsemen will ride again and we will ride again to the top. Curt,
with you there's no way we can fail.

(Hennig shook Flair's hand as the fans booed.)

Ric Flair: PWF Slamboree, in a steel cage for my title against The Rock. The
Rock took something from me he should have realized would piss me off. Rock!
You've got my title and I hope you enjoy holding onto it, because you won't
have it for long. To everyone in the locker room, to everyone watching a home.
I will pay the sum of $25,000 dollars to the man or men who cripple The Rock
and leave him laying. The price has been set and all I've got to do is sit
back and wait. WHOO!

("Know Your Role" by Jim Johnston played as the new PWF World Heavyweight
Champion The Rock came to the ring to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.)

The Rock: Naitch, why don't you know your role and shut your damn mouth!

(The fans chanted "Rocky! Rocky!")

The Rock: Ric, you are in the presence of greatness. Flair, you want to come
out here and threaten my career and my life by placing a bounty on my head. Ric, you really are the dirtiest player in the game, but Ric, you're dealing
with the fire breathing, World Champion Brahma Bull and Ric, I'm begging you
to have someone come at me, because I'm going to lube my size thirteen boot
real good, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up their candyass!

(The fans cheered The Rock.)

The Rock: Whether it be today, tomorrow, or the next time you actually get
somebody to ride Space Mountain, the new PWF World Heavyweight Champion will be
ready, willing and able to lay the smack down on your candy ass! If you
smellll....what The Rock...is cookin!

("Know Your Role" by Jim Johnston played as The Rock left the ring to huge
cheers from the crowd.)

---

Interview:
Eddie Guerrero wants his Intercontinental Championship back

("Animal" by Pearl Jam played as PWF Intercontinental Champion Eddie Guerrero
came to the ring, minus his belt, to huge cheers from the crowd.)

Eddie Guerrero: I've had just enough of Shane Douglas' bullshit. Douglas, get
your ass out here right now and bring my title with you!

("Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple played as Shane Douglas came to the ring
with the Eddie Guerrero's PWF Intercontinental Championship belt.)

Shane Douglas: Eddie, you don't demand a damn thing out of the Intercontinental
Champion. I am the champion and this belt dictates that.

Eddie Guerrero: Douglas, since you want to be champion so badly, why don't we
set it up right now. Douglas, I want my damn title back and I will gladly
suspend my championship above the ring in a ladder match to climb those rungs
and reclaim it.

(The fans cheered the match idea.)

Shane Douglas: Eddie, you want me to suspend my title above the ring and climb
a ladder to retain it? You've got it!

(The fans exploded with cheers.)

Shane Douglas: Eddie, you need to understand what it's going to feel like to
watch another man climb that ladder, rung by bloody rung and grasp a title that
in his hands that you don't deserve to even be wrestling for. Guerrero, prepare
to get your ass Franchised!

(Douglas quickly nailed Guerrero across the face with his own Intercontinental
Championship belt. Douglas posed over Guerrero to huge boos from the crowd.)

---

PWF World Heavyweight Championship No. 1 Contenders Four Corners Match:
Bill Goldberg defeated Bret Hart, Steve Austin and Sting:
x Sting beat B. Hart via the Scorpion Death Drop in 0:15:11
x S. Austin beat Sting via the Stone Cold Stunner in 0:25:19
x Goldberg beat S. Austin via the Jackhammer in 0:40:07
Rating: ****
[Shawn Michaels interfered against Bret Hart.]


Card rating: *** 3/4

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #21
May 29, 2007

-To start the event, Mike Tenay and Bobby Hennan announced that Scott Steiner
and Diamond Dallas Page had left the PWF. Tenary and Hennan also announced that
at PWF Clash of the Champions on June 24, 2007, Rey Mysterio Jr, Booker T and
Jerry Lynn would be making their PWF debuts.

-During the No. 1 Contenders Four Corners match between Bret Hart, Steve Austin,
Sting and Bill Goldberg, Shawn Michaels hit the ring and quickly superkicked
Hart. Sting took advantage and hit the Scorpion Death Drop on Hart to eliminate
him from the match.