Saturday, September 16, 2006

5/1/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #17

Interview:
The Kliq breaks up

("Sexy Boy" by Jim Johnston played as The Kliq: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kevin
Nash and Scott Hall came to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Shawn Michaels: It never ceases to amaze me how I can possibly keep running
into the same man without a simple finish. Bret, you know I'm talking about you
and it's incredible that we can't just end this between us.

(Hall grabbed the microphone from Michaels.)

Scott Hall: Shawn, before me and Kevin have to stand here like cardboard and
listen to you talk for twenty minutes, we need to get something done. Shawn,
Kevin and I are sick and tired of playing second fiddle to a man who has yet to
do a damn thing in the PWF except spin his mouth about some feud from ten years
ago and we're not going to do it anymore. Shawn, big Kev and I are calling an
end to this whole Kliq deal. You and Hunter have had your asses handed to you
for four months now while me and Kev do our best to beat down everyone in
sight. This isn't working and it's just wasting our time. We can be elsewhere
doing what we want to do. Watching you and Hunter do the job isn't what we
signed on for.

(Hall handed Nash the microphone.)

Kevin Nash: Shawn, we got back a ways, but that was years ago and what it comes down to is the what have you done for me lately department. Shawn, you and
Hunter are finished. You're through. You had your runs in the WWE, but this
ain't the WWE. Hunter, there's no father-in law to influence or wife to beg to.
Shawn, you have no pull, except in the shower by yourself. You two can go on
by yourselfs and all I have to say is, best of luck to you.

(Hall tossed his toothpick at Michaels and left the building with Nash to shock
from the crowd.)

Shawn Michaels: Well, it's tough being friends with scabs, but Triple H, it
turns out that's all they ever were.

(Triple H looked at Michaels and pushed him aside as he left the ring by
himself.)

Shawn Michaels: In the end, all there is, is the "Heartbreak Kid," and it looks
like I'm going to have to prove once again why they call me the showstopper.
Bret, we'll have our day again, you can count on it.

(Michaels threw the microphone down and left the ring angered.)

---

Chris Candido pinned Dean Malenko with the Blond Bombshell in 0:16:06.
Rating: *** 1/4

Interview:
The Rock wants Ric Flair one more time

("2001: A Space Odyssey" by Vangelis played as PWF World Heavyweight Champion
Ric Flair came to the ring with fellow Horsemen Vader to boos from the crowd.)

Ric Flair: WHOO! All of you people put all of your hopes and dreams behind The
Rock and look what happened. He disappointed you again. Did The Rock actually
think I'd let myself by beaten by a man who has no idea what it means to be
World Heavyweight Champion?

("Know Your Role" by Jim Johnston played as The Rock comes to the ring to a
huge ovation from the crowd.)

The Rock: Flair, shut your trap as you are in the presence of greatness. The
Rock is still the people's champion and if it weren't for a bunch of a
bullshit, again, I'd be the PWF World Heavyweight Champion. You see, Ric, you
can run your mouth all you want about beating The Rock, but the fact remains,
The Four Horsemen beat The Rock, not you.

(The fans cheered The Rock's comments.)

The Rock: Ric, it occurs to me that without your group of roody poo candyasses,
you'd be nothing more than the man that The Rock whipped ring post to ring
post and beat for to become World Heavyweight Champion. Ric, I know, you know
it and you can damn well beat money that the millions...and millions of The Rock's fans know it!

(The fans chanted "Rocky! Rocky!")

The Rock: So, Naitch, it comes to this. I'm only going to ask you one more
time. Flair, I want your ass in this ring at Slamboree for the PWF World
Heavyweight Championship. This time, I want it inside a steel cage.

(The fans cheered.)

Ric Flair: Rock, do you think your going to intimidate me by putting me in a
steel cage? Rock, you you actually think I'm going to back down from a
challenge? Rock, I've lived it to the hilt and I'll be damned if you're going
to make me look foolish. Rock, you want me inside a steel cage for my title,
you've got it and I'll tell you this, nobody knows his way around a steel
cage better than "The Nature Boy!"

The Rock: Well, Ric, well see about that when I lay the smack down on your
candy ass and take what is mine...if you smelllll...what The Rock...is cookin!

(The Rock left the ring to cheers from the crowd.)

---

Bam Bam Bigelow pinned Chris Benoit with the Greetings from Asbury Park in
0:16:21.
Rating: ****

The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart) defeated The Four Horsemen
(Curt Hennig and Jeff Jarrett) when B. Hart pinned Curt Hennig with the Hart
Attack in 0:25:46.
Rating: ***

Interview:
Shane Douglas steals the PWF Intercontinental Championship belt

("Animal" by Pearl Jam played as PWF Intercontinental Champion Eddie Guerrero
came to the ring to cheers from the crowd.)

Eddie Guerrero: I'm out here as PWF Intercontinental Champion after beating a
man who does things how he wants and when he wants with his Triple Threat
behind him. Shane Douglas wanted a shot and he got one. He came up short as he
has done so many times when placed on the big stage, to no surprise of anyone.
Franchise, I just want to know from you, what it feels like to lay there as
another man snatches your glory out of your grips and walks away with a title
he has worked hard for.

("Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple played as The Triple Threat: Shane Douglas,
Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido came to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Shane Douglas: Guerrero, you really are something else. You come here and
deliver a statement like that and really expect me to bite my tounge and say
nothing? You think you're a big man getting lucky and beating me? Eddie, I
don't think your anything. As a matter of fact, right now, I think you're in a
place you don't want to be. Nobody stands toe-to-toe with The Triple Threat and
walks away still standing. Eddie, I'm going to give you a chance to rescind
your comments and put "The Franchise" over.

Eddie Guerrero: This isn't the we love Shane Douglas show and there isn't a chance in hell I'd lower myself to kissing your ass because you brought your
boys with you. As a matter of fact, how about I kick all three of your asses.

(Guerrero dropped the microphone and went after The Triple Threat to cheers
from the crowd. Guerrero got to Douglas and went toe-to-toe with him,
exchanging blows. Candido chop blocked Guerrero as Bigelow splashed him from
the second rope. Douglas hit the Pittsburgh Plunge on Guerrero and took the
PWF Intercontinental Championship from him.)

Shane Douglas: Eddie, I'd like to say I worked hard here tonight to win this
title, but it was the easiest thing I've ever had to do. Ladies and gentlemen,
you're looking at the new PWF Intercontinental Champion. Bow to
"The Franchise!"

(Douglas left the ring with the stolen Intercontinental Championship belt
around his waist and his Triple Threat by his side.)

---

The Ministry of Darkness (Kane, Sid Vicious, The Big Show and The Undertaker)
defeated Steve Austin, Bill Goldberg, Sting and Diamond Dallas Page when
Undertaker pinned Page with the Tombstone Piledriver in 0:30:54.
Rating: *** 1/2


Card rating: *** 1/2

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #17
March 1, 2007

-To start the event, Mike Tenay and Bobby Hennan announced that nobody had
seen or heard from Hulk Hogan since PWF WrestleWar and the general feeling was
that he has quit the PWF.