Wednesday, September 20, 2006

7/17/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #28

Interview:
Triple H discusses the PWF World Heavyweight Championsh

("The Game" by Motorhead played as Triple H came to the ring to huge boos from
the crowd.)

Triple H: PWF GrandSlam is finally where I get my shot at the PWF World
Heavyweight Championship, one-on-one, no thrid parties. It's going to be yours
truly against The Rock. The Rock has had his face beaten in and has been
pinned by "The Game" week after week like it's nothing. Rock, you don't scare
me. We've known each other for quite some time now, Rock and I know every
subtle move you have in the ring and won't let anything get in my way of the
PWF World Heavyweight Championship. That title belongs to The Four Horsemen and
I look forward to re-acquiring it for the most dangerous faction in wrestling
today. Rock, it's going to short and sweet because I'm not wasting any time
playing to the crowd like you do and I'm not giving any an elbow pad to the
fans in the front row. I'm taking out my sledgehammer, driving it through your
skull and covering you to become the PWF World Heavyweight Champion. Rock,
you're about to step into the ring with "The Game," and it's a mistake you'll
have to live with for the rest of your life.

("The Game" by Motorhead played as Triple H left the ring to boos from the
crowd.)

---

Triangle Match:
The Undertaker defeated Curt Hennig and Davey Boy Smith:
x Curt Hennig beat Smith via the Hennig Plex in 0:11:07
x Undertaker beat Curt Hennig via a choke slam in 0:22:24
Rating: *** 1/2

Triangle Match:
Ric Flair defeated The Big Show and Owen Hart:
x O. Hart beat Show via a flying elbowdrop in 0:15:47
x R. Flair beat O. Hart via the Figure-Four Leglock in 0:22:00
Rating: ***

Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko defeated Jerry Lynn and Lance Storm when Malenko
pinned Lynn after a wrist-clutch Exploder Suplex in 0:20:38.
Rating: ****

Interview:
Bret Hart discusses his feud with Shawn Michaels

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as Bret Hart came to the ring to huge
cheers from the crowd.)

Bret Hart: If somebody told me a year ago I'd be wrestling in an Iron Man Match
against Shawn Michaels at a pay-per-view, I'd have told you you're crazy. Well,
July 29, 2007, I'm wrestling Shawn Michaels in an Iron Man Match. Me and
Michaels wrestled in an Iron Man Match back in 1996 at WrestleMania 12 and
Michaels won. We both battled our asses off for one hour and Michaels won. It
left me feeling like I'd wasted a large portion of my wrestling life in the
ring that night. As a matter of fact, everytime I wrestle Shawn Michaels,
looking back it seems like I've left a lot of my wrestling life in the ring, on
every occasion. We're constantly forcing each other to that next level and
making each other better. At PWF GrandSlam, this entire ordeal between Shawn
and I will come to an end. The best man will win and finally put an end to
this so so I won't waste anymore of my wrestling life against Shawn Michaels.

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as Hart left the ring to cheers from the
crowd.)

---

The Triple Threat (Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido and Shane Douglas) defeated
Brian Pillman, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr. when Candido pinned
Mysterio Jr. with the Blond Bombshell in 0:20:04.
Rating: *** 1/4

The Rock, Steve Austin, Bill Goldberg and Chris Jericho defeated
Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Sting and Booker T when Jericho pinned S. Michaels
after a lionsault in 0:41:30.
Rating: **** 1/4


Card rating: *** 3/4

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #28
July 17, 2007