Saturday, October 13, 2007

2/13/16: PWF Showdown XC

Interview:
Brent Albright interview

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as the crowd exploded with cheers. Brent
Albright appeared in the aisle way as the fans immediately began booing him.
Albright mocked Hart's pose as he walked to the ring.)

Brent Albright: Ladies and gentlemen, I am The Hitman. I am the excellence of
execution. I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever
will be. No, I'm not Bret Hart. I'm Brent Albright, the man who ran Bret Hart
out of the PWF for good. Problem with doing that, I feel wanting more. Sure, I
cost Bret the thing he holds most dear to him, the PWF World Heavyweight
Championship. That now belongs to your hero, Chris Hero. However, Bret, you
didn't go out the way I expected you to. I expected to see you snap into that
crazed lunatic we all know and love. As a matter of fact, I expected to see you
out here right now, Bret. I guess you're too much of a coward to face the music
and get your arm broken by yours truly. Hart, I know you're watching and I know
you're listening to every word I'm saying. Hart, I'm calling your ass out right
here, right now. Hart, you're looking at your kryptonite. Hart, you've been
issued a challenge by the unbeatable. Hart, you owe it to yourself and all of
your idiotic fans to show up and get your ass handed to you. So let's get it
started. We want Bret! We want Bret!

(The fans chanted "We want Bret!" in unison.)

Brent Albright: Come on, Hitman. Come down here and shut me up. Pink and black attack. Let's see those stupid glasses one more time. We want Bret! We want
Bret! I WANT BRET! I WANT BRET!

(The fans chanted "asshole" at Albright.)

Brent Albright: Well, all of you little hitmen in the audience, your hero has
come up short one more time. No big surprise from me. He's a coward and this
proves it. Hit my music.

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as Albright left the ring to boos from
the crowd.)

---

Alex Shelley pinned Jimmy Jacobs with the Shell Shock in 0:20:13.
Rating: ****

Triangle Match:
Can-Am Express (Jerry Lynn and Lance Storm) defeated
The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) and
Paul London and Brian Kendrick:
x J. Briscoe beat B. Kendrick via the J-Driller in 0:15:52
x J. Lynn beat J. Briscoe via the Cradle Piledriver in 0:30:57
Rating: *** 1/2

Adam Pearce pinned AJ Styles with the Rack Bomb in 0:31:03.
Rating: *****


(Card rating: **** 1/2)

---

PWF Showdown XC
February 13, 2016

-During the event, the card for PWF SuperClash 2016 was announced:

*PWF World Heavyweight Championship match: Chris Hero (c) vs. Samoa Joe
*PWF World Tag Team Championship match: Bryan Danielson & Davey Richards (c) vs. Austin Aries & Jimmy Rave
*Mike Quackenbush & BJ Whitmer vs. Greatest Stable Period (James Gibson & Roderick Strong)
*Claudio Castagnoli vs. Nigel McGuinness
*Brent Albright vs. CM Punk
*Kevin Steen vs. Christopher Daniels