Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10/15/16: PWF Showdown C

Interview:
Border City Connection interview

("Metalingus" by Alter Bridge played as Edge, Christian, Rhino and Don Callis
came to the ring to huge boos from the crowd.)

Don Callis: I'm the Canadian Caesar and all of you are my peasants! Lance Storm
and Jerry Lynn aren't even that high on my list, all of you people should be
extremely proud of yourselves.

(The fans booed Callis.)

Don Callis: The PWF has been introduced to a group so powerful that we're not
allowed in the state of Kansas! A group so powerful that women throw themselves
at us! A group so powerful that even we could get Lance Storm to smile! This
group is none other than the Border City Connection!

(The fans exploded with boos.)

Don Callis: I told you guys we'd be a big hit here. Our first edict is to lay
down the law. If you mess with us once, you get gored. You mess with us twice,
you get impaled. You mess with us three times, you get Edgeacated!

("Scapegoat" by Fear Factory played as the Can-Am Express (Lance Storm & Jerry
Lynn) came to the ring to huge cheers from the crowd.)

Jerry Lynn: Callis, would you please shut your fucking mouth for once in your
pathetic life.

Don Callis: Jerry, I'm warning you right now. You speak out of line again...

(Callis smiled and pointed at Rhino)

Don Callis: ...I can't control him.

Jerry Lynn: Callis, you think you're clever showing up at PWF Tag League and
costing us our chance to regain the PWF World Tag Team Championship. Just so
happens, I think you've made a huge mistake. If you expect Lance and I to
simply accept a beatdown of 3-on 1, well, you've gotten even stupider than you
were in our ECW days.

Don Callis: Jerry, I warned and now I have no choice.

Jerry Lynn: You want to send Rhino after me, I guess that's fair. I'll have to
send one bad mamma jamma after you.

("Break Down The Wall" by Jim Johnston played as the crowd exploded with cheers
and Chris Jericho returned to the PWF. Jericho came to the ring and joined the Can-Am Express.)

Chris Jericho: Look what we have here. We've got Don Callis and three
assclowns. Callis, you are looking at the Ayatollah of rock 'n' rolla and let
me tell you something, junior, before you start trying to run roughshod over
the PWF, I'm going to stop you dead in your tracks and kick your ass.

(Jericho dropped the microphone and pushed Callis onto his back. Storm and Lynn
hit stereo dropkicks on Edge and Christian as Jericho executed an enziguri on
Rhino and clotheslined him out of the ring. Edge pulled Callis out of the ring
as the Border City Connection left the aisle way and the Can-Am Express played
to the crowd in the ring.)

---

Negro Casas and Hector Garza defeated Juventud Guerrera and Mr. Aguila when
N. Casas pinned Aguila with the Casita in 0:23:19.
Rating: ****

Interview:
Samoa Joe interview

("The Champ is Here" by Jadakiss played as Samoa Joe came to the ring to huge
cheers from the crowd with Paul Heyman sitting in the front of audience staring
at Joe as Joe stared back. Joe got a chair from ringside and sat down in the
ring.)

Samoa Joe: I pinned Chris Hero at the most recent PWF Showdown and I have been
informed that I am now officially the number one contender for Hero's PWF World
Heavyweight Championship at PWF Battle Final 2016. Sweeney, Albright, Steen,
Castagnoli, it really doesn't matter. Hero, come Battle Final, I will become
PWF World Heavyweight Champion even if I have to walk through the entire damn
roster. I will plant you in the ground and walk out as PWF World Heavyweight
Champion!

(The fans cheered.)

Samoa Joe: I reference the Kings of Wrestling as potential road blocks to my
quest to become PWF World Heavyweight Champion at Battle Final, but what I
didn't count on was Paul Heyman fucking around in my business. Paul, I'm
telling you right now, I'm not leaving this ring until you explain why you're
here and what you're up to, you piece of shit.

(Heyman stayed seated and continue to stare at Joe.)

Samoa Joe: Paul, I'm not interested in staring you down and I sure as hell hope
you're not thinking of doing anything. Paul, you don't hold the strings here in
the PWF.

(Heyman stayed seated and continue to stare at Joe.)

Samoa Joe: Paul, when I get up from this chair, you'll have maybe ten seconds
to get out of here before I get my hands on you. If you're going to be a
fucking weirdo and sit there as I break you in half, so be it.

(Joe got up from his chair and began to walk over towards Heyman when through
the crowd came the debuting Umaga. Umaga ran through Joe with a running hip
attack. Umaga executed the Samoan Spike on Joe as Heyman stayed in his seat,
staring at Joe. Umaga left the area as Heyman got up from his seat and left
ringside.)

---

La Parka and Shocker defeated El Hijo Del Santo and Octagon when La Parka
pinned Octagon with the Twisting Bodyblock in 0:20:43.
Rating: **** 1/4

Dr. Wagner Jr. and Silver King defeated Rey Bucanero and Ultimo Guerrero when
Wagner Jr. pinned Bucanero with the Wagner Driver in 0:20:09.
Rating: ****

Triangle Match:
Mike Quackenbush defeated CM Punk and AJ Styles:
x Punk beat Styles via the Pepsi Plunge in 0:20:50
x Quackenbush beat Punk via the Quackendriver in 0:35:07
Rating: ****


(Card rating: ****)

---

PWF Showdown C
October 15, 2016

-During the event, Umaga, Negro Casas, Hector Garza, Juventud Guerrera,
Mr. Aguila, El Hijo Del Santo and Octagon debuted in the PWF.

-During the event, Chris Jericho, Dr. Wagner Jr., Silver King, Rey Bucanero,
Ultimo Guerrero, La Parka and Shocker returned to the PWF.

-During the event, the card for PWF WarGames 2016 was announced:

*PWF Quadrathlon Survivor Championship match: Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero,
Brent Albright, Claudio Castagnoli and Kevin Steen) vs. Greatest Stable
Period (James Gibson, Adam Pearce, Roderick Strong and BJ Whitmer)
*Bret Hart, Bryan Danielson & Davey Richards vs. Nigel McGuinness and The
Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe)
*Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels
*Chris Jericho vs. Alex Shelley
*Rhino vs. Jimmy Jacobs
*Can-Am Express (Lance Storm & Jerry Lynn) vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick
*Border City Connection (Edge & Christian) vs. Austin Aries & Jimmy Rave