Monday, February 12, 2007

8/10/12: PWF Showdown XLVII

Interview:
Paul Heyman interview

(In the parking lot, Paul Heyman addressed every member of ECW.)

Paul Heyman: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! I re-assemble the toughest, most
violent group of wrestlers ever to step inside a wrestling ring. I steal CM
Punk from the PWF. I convince Punk to throw down the PWF World Heavyweight
Championship. A title he was waiting five years to win. We come together and I
get to watch you pieces of fucking shit get your asses kicked night in and
night out. So I ask again, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! I'll do you guys one
better. If any one of you want to quit on me right now, go right ahead. You
walk away from my right now and step back into the PWF. Go ahead. I want you
to. Walk away from ECW and slap me right across the face. Go! RIGHT FUCKING
NOW!

(Jerry Lynn, Lance Storm and Yoshihiro Tajiri stepped away from the pack of ECW
wrestlers and walked right by Heyman.)

Paul Heyman: You three fucking ingrates. Without me, you wouldn't even be able
to support your fucking families.

Jerry Lynn: Paul, do us all a favor, and get the fuck out of here. Stay away
from me and don't ever come near me ever again. Go fuck yourself.

(Lynn flipped Heyman off as he, Storm and Tajiri re-joined the PWF.)

Paul Heyman: Never fails does it? You give a guy a shot and he tosses you aside
when he's done. Well, I'll tell the rest of you something right now, either
step it up a notch or this entire plan of mine will come to a crashing halt and
you bastards can go back to work for the stiffs you were working for before.

(Heyman stormed away with 911.)

---

Dean Malenko made Dynamite Kid submit to the Texas Cloverleaf in 0:30:19.
Rating: ** 3/4

Homicide pinned BJ Whitmer with the Cop Killa in 0:20:16.
Rating: *** 3/4

Low Ki and Dan Maff defeated Nigel McGuiness and Doug Williams when Maff pinned
Williams with the Burning Hammer in 0:30:39.
Rating: *****

Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Dave Finlay and Steve Regal when
Chavo Jr. pinned Regal with the Gory Bomb in 0:30:27.
Rating: ****


(Card rating: ****)

---

PWF Showdown XLVII
August 10, 2012

-Jerry Lynn, Lance Storm and Yoshihiro Tajiri left ECW and re-joined the PWF.