Sunday, February 25, 2007

4/20/13: PWF Showdown LVIII

Interview:
Samoa Joe & Takeshi Morishima interview

("The Champ is Here" by Jadakiss played as Samoa Joe and Takeshi Morishima came
to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Samoa Joe: Undertaker, this isn't going to go on much longer. I'm already sick
and tired of dealing with you and your bullshit. Taker, this isn't your
company, this is my company. You've got no right to look down on me and act
like this greater being in the ring. This is my ring and the next time I get my
hands on you inside my ring, I'm not just going to beat you, I'm going to
destroy you. Starting with tearing off yours arms, then your legs, followed by
your fucking head! Taker, there isn't a chance in all of hell that I'm allowing
you to dictate this anymore. Taker, you're fucked!

(Joe threw the microphone down and left the ring with Morishima to huge boos
from the crowd.)

---

Davey Richards pinned Roderick Strong with the Shooting Star Press in 0:30:37.
Rating: **** 1/4

Interview:
The Celtic Gang interview

(Backstage, Dave Finlay sat at a desk rubbing his temples as Steve Regal sat
next in front of his desk with David Taylor.)

Steve Regal: Dave, I understand they lost, but it's a minor slip up that isn't
going to happen again.

David Taylor: Dave, Steve is right. They're good kids, they've done fairly well
so far and are only going to get better.

Dave Finlay: Losing will not be tolerated. I am attempting to create something
here and at every turn it's almost like I'm being thwarted by my own. Steve,
do you think these two are serious about being soliders for me?

Steve Regal: Dave, there's no question in my mind that they're one-hundred
percent behind you and will not be fucking up anymore.

Dave Finlay: Okay. Moving forward. Regal and Taylor, you two are wrestling for
the PWF World Tag Team Championship at WrestleWar and I expect that you two
will leave that bout the new PWF World Tag Team Champions.

David Taylor: Dave, don't even think otherwise. Those titles may as well already be
ours.

Dave Finlay: It's a shame when someone's skull gets cracked open, but that's
what I expect to see happen to Piper and Funk...the same thing that took place
to another unlucky soul. Ha ha ha.

(Regal and Taylor smirked.)

Dave Finlay: Steve, I want you to go out and recruit a couple more reliable
individuals who can assist us.

(Regal nodded and left the locker room followed by Taylor as Finlay leaned back
in his chair.)

---

Los Guerreros (Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero Jr.) defeated
Second City Saints (CM Punk and Colt Cabana) when E. Guerrero pinned Cabana
with the Frog Splash in 0:31:08.
Rating: **** 1/4

Bryan Danielson made AJ Styles submit to the Cattle Mutilation in 0:38:05.
Rating: *****


(Card rating: **** 3/4)

---

PWF Showdown LVIII
April 20, 2013