Thursday, March 01, 2007

8/10/13: PWF Showdown LXIII

Interview:
Bret Hart interview

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as PWF World Heavyweight Champion Bret
Hart came to the ring to cheers from the crowd.)

Bret Hart: Edge and Christian Cage, ousted from the PWF by Chris Benoit and I.
You're looking at the PWF World Heavyweight Champion, Bret "Hitman" Hart and
I'm tired of people trying to tear me down. As champion, I look forward to
challenging the best of the best in the PWF. Chris Benoit and Davey Richards
are the next two guys in line for a shot at my title and I plan on defending my
title proudly.

("Shoot 'Em Down" by Motorhead played as The Celtic Gang (Dave Finlay, PWF
Intercontinental Champion Ken Kennedy, PWF World Tag Team Champions Steve Regal
& David Taylor, PWF North American Heavyweight Champion Chris Sabin, Nigel
McGuinness and Doug Williams) came to the ring to boos from the crowd.)

Dave Finlay: Mr. Hart, you've got something that belongs to me. Bret, let's
make this easy on everyone involved. My Celtic Gang are mentally preparing for
their later matches and I don't wish to invade their zone, unless we have a
problem. Bret, that PWF World Heavyweight Championship around your waist
doesn't belong anywhere except drapped across yours truly. Hand it over.

Bret Hart: Finlay, I don't know who you think you are, but I'm not laying down
for you.

Dave Finlay: Bret, it saddens me to hear you say that. I don't like to hurt
people. However, sometimes it's necessary. Just ask your friend Chris Benoit
how is head was feeling when my army was done smashing it apart.

(The fans booed Finlay.)

Dave Finlay: You'd people would shut up if you knew what was good for you.
Don't make me send Nigel into the crowd. Now, Bret, I am a man who insists on
certain orders being followed out. I'm not asking you for the title, I'm
telling you.

Bret Hart: Finlay, bringing out you're entire stable out here and threatening
me isn't going to make me give in to somebody like you. Dave, this is my title
and I'm not handing it over to anyone.

Dave Finlay: It amazes me how stupid people can be. Bret, I gave you the
opportunity to do things the easy way, now I have to do things my way.

(McGuinness grabbed Hart and held his arms behind his body as Finlay began
punching Hart straight in the face.)

Dave Finlay: How about know, Bret?

(Finlay held the microphone up to Hart's bleeding face.)

Bret Hart: You scumbag bastard.

Dave Finlay: No no.

(Finlay slapped Hart across the face and began pummeling him as Hart was
restrained. McGuinness let go of Hart, who fell to the mat.)

Dave Finlay: I didn't want it to come to this, Bret, but you left me no choice.

(Chris Benoit sprinted to the ring, only to be hit in the face by Kennedy with
the PWF Intercontinental Championship belt.)

Dave Finlay: Bret, next time, tell your pal Chris Benoit to save his enegry. He
never stood a chance.

(Finlay stomped on Hart's bleeding face and left the ring followed by The
Celtic Gang.)

---

Triangle Match:
James Gibson defeated BJ Whitmer and Matt Sydal:
x Whitmer beat Sydal via the Exploder '98 in 0:18:22
x Gibson beat Whitmer via the Trailer Hitch in 0:32:15
Rating: ***

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong defeated Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles
when Aries pinned Daniels with the 450 Splash in 0:20:37.
Rating: **** 1/4

Interview:
Samoa Joe interview

("The Champ is Here" by Jadakiss played as Samoa Joe came to the ring with
Takeshi Morishima to boos from the crowd.)

Samoa Joe: It has occured to me of late that not only have I not done my best
to take care of The Undertaker, I haven't even begun. Taker, I don't know
exactly what it takes to beat a deadman, but I sense it's more than than usual
methods I go through to beat the shit out of somebody in my way. Taker, not
only am I tired, but I am now enraged by you and your FUCKING SHIT! Undertaker,
get the fuck out here right now so I carve my fist into your fucking brain!

(The fans booed Joe as the lights went out. As the lights came back on, The
Undertaker was standing in the right, nose-to-nose with Joe as Abyss squared
off with Morishima.)

Samoa Joe: You think that intimdates me? A fucking light show? You clearly have
no idea who you've pissed of, you walking pile of fucking garbage.

(The Undertaker rolled his eyes in the back of his head and grabbed Joe by the
throat. Joe swiped The Undertaker's hand away and punched him in the jugular.
Joe hit The Undertaker with a Yakuza Kick right between the eyes as Morishima
laid Abyss out with a Western Lariat.)

Samoa Joe: Go ahead Taker, I dare you to get up. Get up, I want you to get up. Do it. Do it you motherfucker!

(The Undertaker sat up as the fans cheered. Joe quickly got a steel chair from
ringside and smashed it across The Undertaker's face, knocking him back down
to the mat.)

Samoa Joe: You going to get back up now?! Huh?! You piece of shit!

(Joe and Morishima began to leave the ring as The Undertaker sat back up. Joe
raced to the ring and commenced smashing the steel chair across the face of The
Undertaker. Morishima locked Taker in a choke hold as Joe began throwing kick
upon kick to The Undertaker's jugular. Joe spit on The Undertaker and left the
ring with Morishima. The Undertaker slowly, but surely sat up as the crowd went
wild. A now completed frenzied Samoa Joe ran back to the ring and began
pummeling The Undertaker into the mat with fist upon fist. Joe broke the steel
chair in half by smashing of across The Undertaker's face. Joe threw the chair
and left the ring. Joe and Morishima walked backstage as The Undertaker sat up
and sweared the blood from his face across his chest.)

---

David Taylor pinned Claudio Castagnoli with the Double Underhook Suplex in
0:26:10.
Rating: ****

The New Four Horsemen (The Briscoe Brothers) defeated The Rottweilers (Dan Maff
and Low Ki) when M. Briscoe pinned Maff with the Cutthroat Suplex in 0:21:45.
Rating: **** 1/2

Steve Regal defeated Chris Hero when Chris Hero passed out in the Regal Stretch
in 0:29:25.
Rating: **** 1/2

Davey Richards pinned Homicide with the Shooting Star Press in 0:32:15.
Rating: *** 1/4

CM Punk made Bryan Danielson submit to the Figure-Four Leglock in 0:42:17.
Rating: *****


(Card rating: **** 1/4)

---

PWF Showdown LXIII
August 10, 2013

-Following the event, The Rottweilers (Homicide, Low Ki and Dan Maff) and
Matt Sydal left the PWF.