Wednesday, November 01, 2006

12/4/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #48

Interview:
Triple H discusses Starrcade

("The Game" by Motorhead played as PWF World Heavyweight Champion Triple H came
to the ring to huge boos from the crowd.)

Triple H: Bret Hart, Starrcade, I will be defending my PWF World Heavyweight
Championship against you and nothing is going to be me more pleasure than to
pin your shoulders to the mat in the middle of the ring and walk over you with
my title still entact. Bret, through all the years of all the bullshit, it's
funny that it comes to this at Starrcade between me and you. Bret, I don't like
you, I think I've made that very clear. Bret, nobody knows more about being a
World Heavyweight Champion than I do. I've lived it, breathed it and I will die
for it. Bret, I am the PWF World Heavyweight Champion and that's no fluke. I've
been in the ring with the best in the world and I've beaten everyone one of
them. Bret, if you think you're going to walk into Starrcade and push me over
and take my title, no questions asked, you're living in a fantasy world. Bret,
for you to take my title from me, you're going to have to come at me with
something deep in yourself that I don't think you have. Bret, you're going to
have to find something in yourself that is strong enough to beat me,
one-on-one, because I have no plans of handing this belt over to you. Bret, I
am "The Game," and at Starrcade I will show to the world why they call me that.

(Triple H left the ring to boos from the crowd.)

C.W. Anderson pinned Jerry Lynn with the Anderson Spinebuster in 0:20:15.
Rating: *** 3/4

Dr. Wagner Jr. pinned La Parka with the Wagner Driver in 0:20:12.
Rating: **** 1/4

Interview:
Steve Austin discusses his feud with Kurt Angle

("Glass Shatters" by Jim Johnston played as Steve Austin came to the ring to
huge cheers from the crowd.)

Steve Austin: Kurt, I'm not out here to shoot my mouth off. Let's get down to
it. Starrcade, I accept your challenge and it would do me great pleasure to
beat your ass and shut your stupid ass up once and for all. Kurt, you talk
about wanting to break my ankle and destroy me in front of the world. Kurt,
even if you do break my ankle, I'm going to snap it off and beat the hell out
of you with it. I've got another one to stand on. Kurt, you're going to have to
do alot better than that to finish this thing between us. I'm not going to
allow a piece of trash like you to step over my beaten carcass onto bigger and
better things. This things ends when I put my fist through your face and kick
your ass all over Starrcade. And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said
so!

(Austin left the ring to huge cheers from the crowd.)

---

Booker T pinned Buh Buh Ray Dudley with the Scissors Kick in 0:20:12.
Rating: *** 3/4

Homicide pinned D-Von Dudley with the Cop Killa in 0:20:12.
Rating: *** 1/2

Interview:
Shane Douglas discusses The Extreme Horsemen

("Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple played as PWF Intercontinental Champion
Shane Douglas came to the ring to cheers from the crowd.)

Shane Douglas: I have to give credit where credit is due. Steve Corino, you and
your Extreme Horsemen have stormed into the PWF and you've made quite the
impression on me and my Triple Threat. Steve, if you think you've won, well,
you're a fucking idiot. Corino, you want to take what is mine. You want a shot
at my Intercontinental Championship? I am not one to run and hide from
confrontation. I create confrontation. Corino, Starrcade, I will gladly defend
my Intercontinental Championship against you and let me tell you something,
Steve. Starrcade is going to be the longest night of your live because I'm
going to put an end to this whole thing before it gets to late. Corino, be
prepared to get your ass franchised!

(Douglas left the ring to cheers from the crowd.)

---

The Extreme Horsemen (Scotty Anton and Steve Corino) defeated
The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Owen Hart) when Corino pinned O. Hart
with the Old School Expulsion in 0:31:17.
Rating: **** 3/4


Card rating: ****

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #48
December 4, 2007