Saturday, November 04, 2006

1/1/08: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #52

Interview:
Kurt Angle and Booker T face-off

("Medal" by Jim Johnston played as Kurt Angle came to the ring to huge boos
from the crowd.)

Kurt Angle: The PWF has a new World Heavyweight Champion and his name is Bret
"Hitman" Hart. Thing is, there's a new number one contender for the PWF World
Heavyweight Championship and you're looking at him! Bret, I've disposed of
Steve Austin and everyone else put in my way. It's my turn to get my shot at
the PWF World Heavyweight Championship. A championship that only the best shall
hold and only the strongest shall defend. I am the number one contender and I
want my shot!

("Victory" by Notorious B.I.G. & Puff Daddy played as Booker T came to the ring
to a mixed reaction.)

Booker T: Kurt Angle, where the hell do you come up with you being the number
one contender for the PWF World Heavyweight Championship? I've beaten everyone
put in my way since joining the PWF, including The Rock and Steve Austin. Kurt,
there's only one man who can be the number one contender for the PWF World
Heavyweight Championship and that's me!

Kurt Angle: Booker T, I'm not sure who the hell you think you're dealing with,
but when you get in my face and make demands, bad things happen. Booker T, I'm
a reasonable man, and I can understand that you feel slighted, just as I do. Booker T, let's settle up and take it to the ring next week in a number one
contender's match.

Booker T: Kurt, that's all I'm looking for. I know and you know what the
outcome is going to be and Bret Hart better be watching, because after I beat
your ass, his title is mine.

(Booker T left the ring to a mixed reaction.)

---

Lance Storm pinned Bryan Danielson with the Superkick in 0:20:10.
Rating: **** 1/4

Christopher Daniels pinned Homicide with the Last Rites in 0:25:49.
Rating: ****

Interview:
The Extreme Horsemen challenge The Triple Threat

("One" by Scooter played as The Extreme Horsemen: the new PWF Intercontinental
Champion Steve Corino, Scotty Anton, C.W. Anderson and Simon Diamond came to
the ring to huge boos from the crowd.)

Steve Corino: "The King of School" is in the building and has brought the most
powerful stable in the PWF with him. The Extreme Horsemen are here and we're
not going anywhere. Shane Douglas, I took your Intercontinental Championship
away from you and now it comes down to this. Shane, you want to run around
talking about retiring this guy and that guy. Well, it's time for you to meet
your fate, Mr. Franchise. There's only room for one us here in the PWF and I'm
so confident in my Extreme Horsemen, that I am willing to bank my PWF life on
it. Shane, PWF Revolution, 8-Man Tag Team Captain's Fall rules - Loser Leaves
Town. Shane, you think you've been passed over by the wrestling gods, then put
your money where your exceptionally large mouth is.

("Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple played as The Triple Threat: Shane Douglas,
Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido and CM Punk came to the ring to cheers from the
crowd.)

Shane Douglas: Corino, if you think you're going to punk me out and make me
look like a coward, you're out of your fucking mind. Corino, consider it done.
My Triple Threat won't let me down and there isn't a chance in hell I will
allow you to retire me from the PWF. Corino, January 27, 2008, you're last night in the PWF, be sure to bring my Intercontinental Championship with you,
because you will be handing it back to me when I pin your shoulders to the mat.

(The Triple Threat left the ring as Corino stood with confidence by his Extreme
Horsemen.)

---

Samoa Joe pinned Dan Maff with the Island Driver in 0:24:23.
Rating: **** 3/4

The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Owen Hart) defeated
Los Rudos (Rey Bucanero and Ultimo Guerrero) when O. Hart made Bucanero
submit to the Sharpshooter in 0:30:04.
Rating: **** 1/4

Card rating: **** 1/4

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #52
January 1, 2008

-During the event, Mike Tenay & Bobby Hennan announced Triple H, Steve Austin, The Dudley Boys: Buh Buh Ray & D-Von Dudley and Paul Heyman had left the PWF.