Sunday, September 02, 2007

3/7/15: PWF Showdown LXXXV

Interview:
Next Generation Aces interview

("Perfection Through Silence" by Finch played as The Next Generation Aces (PWF
Intercontinental Champion Ken Doane, Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury) came to the
ring with manager Don Callis as the fans booed.)

Don Callis: Ken Doane, the undisputed PWF Intercontinental Champion! Ken Doane,
the fightingest champion in the game today! Ken Doane, the greatest champion
in the PWF today!

("The Fly" by U2 played as the new PWF North American Heavyweight Champion
Alex Shelley came to the ring to cheers from the crowd. Shelley faced off with
Doane.)

Alex Shelley: Callis, we all know each other here and if you think I've
forgotten what you four sons-of-bitches did to me, you're crazy. You steal my
pride. You try and kick me out of the PWF. Now I want what is most important to
you. Doane, I want your title belt. Let's see what you've got, tough guy. Where
are your balls?

(Callis stepped toward Shelley as Doane moved Callis aside.)

Ken Doane: Alex, you got beat me a smarter, more focused man in yours truly and
you're out here wanting people to feel bad for you? Shelley, I'm not the least
bit interested in your problems and I'm not the least bit intimidated by you.
You're not calling me out. I'm calling you out. How about I make this easy on
you. Battle Lines, belt versus belt. The loser deserves not claim to any
championship. We'll take care of it by unifying both belts. Talk about my
fortitude, where's yours?

Alex Shelley: Ken, I've got what I wanted. I'll see you on the 28th.

(Shelley left the ring staring down Doane. Next Generation Aces left the ring.)

---

Shelton Benjamin pinned Lance Storm with the T-Bone Suplex in 0:20:11.
Rating: *** 3/4

Next Generation Aces (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) defeated
Paul London and Brian Kendrick when Nitro pinned B. Kendrick with the Superkick
in 0:20:15.
Rating: ** 1/4

Chris Jericho pinned Dean Malenko after a lionsault in 0:25:15.
Rating: **** 1/2

Jerry Lynn pinned Charlie Haas with the Cradle Piledriver in 0:41:38.
Rating: *****

The Briscoe Brothers defeated AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels when J. Briscoe
pinned C. Daniels after a dragon suplex in 0:32:15.
Rating: **** 1/2


(Card rating: **** 1/4)

---

PWF Showdown LXXXV
March 7, 2015