Sunday, September 02, 2007

2/6/15: PWF Showdown LXXXIV

Interview:
Bret Hart interview

("Hart Attack" by Jim Johnston played as Bret Hart came to the ring to cheers
from the crowd.)

Bret Hart: Ken Kennedy is the PWF World Heavyweight Champion and he deserves a
congratulations. He's the champion. He's the man. That's terrific, but thing
is, I'm the number one contender. I went through three different guys in one
night have earned another shot at the PWF World Heavyweight Championship.
Kennedy, it's pretty simple. You've got my belt and come SuperClash, I'm coming
for you and taking that belt off of you. I've been PWF World Heavyweight
Champion before and there's nobody out here that doubts that I will be again.
Kennedy, you're a great wrestler and you're clearly a very smart man. You've
got your boys with you, but you forget, being champion isn't about cheating
your way through your matches. It isn't about talking on the microphone. It
isn't about running someone else down. It's about going into the ring and
defending that strap day in, day out against every man that steps in front of
you. You need to make everyone believe that you really are the man. That you
really are the best. My entire career has been based around that and as I see
it, you've got a long way to go. Kennedy, you're looking at the best there is,
the best there was and the best there ever will be. Kennedy, SuperClash, new
school versus old school. Kennedy, you want to be PWF World Heavyweight
Champion, you show me whether or not you have what it takes to be the PWF World
Heavyweight Champion.

(Hart left the ring to cheers from the crowd.)

---

Mike Quackenbush pinned Low Ki with the Quackendriver in 0:26:05.
Rating: *** 3/4

Brent Albright made Guido Maritato submit to the Crowbar in 0:25:34.
Rating: *****

Interview:
The Celtic Gang interview

("Shoot 'Em Down" by Motorhead played as The Celtic Gang (Dave Finlay, Steve
Regal and David Taylor) came to the ring to huge boos from the crowd.)

Dave Finlay: Seems to me that everyone has forgotten my Celtic Gang. Seems to
me you all have just tossed us aside. You've stuck your star to the wagon of
Ken Kennedy and his Kennedy Compound. Thing is, we still run this show and we
make the rules. We tell all of you how things work! I don't want to hear about
Kennedy as PWF World Heavyweight Champion. Kennedy, you better understand that
you're holding that title for me. That's not Bret Hart's belt. It's my belt.
Kennedy, without me, you wouldn't even be where you are. You walked away from
me, Steve and David. You feel you've topped us. You feel you've set yourself
apart from us, but fact is, you're nothing more than a scumbag, coward. You're
not a man and you will not ever be able to get away from us. We're on your tail
and we will squash you like the bug that you are.

(Finlay threw the microphone aside and left the ring with Regal and Taylor to
boos from the crowd.)

---

Kevin Steen and El Generico defeated Paul London and Brian Kendrick when
Generico pinned P. London with the Brainbuster in 0:29:49.
Rating: **** 1/4

Chris Jericho made Eddie Guerrero submit to the Walls Of Jericho in 0:30:58.
Rating: *****


(Card rating: **** 3/4)

---

PWF Showdown LXXXIV
February 6, 2015

-Mike Quackenbush, Brent Albright, Kevin Steen and El Generico debuted in the
PWF.