Sunday, October 29, 2006

10/9/07: PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #40

Interview:
The Triple Threat want Brian Pillman out of the PWF

("Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple played as The Triple Threat: PWF
Intercontinental Champion Shane Douglas and PWF World Tag Team Champions Bam
Bam Bigelow & Chris Candido came to the ring to huge boos from the crowd.)

Shane Douglas: My Triple Threat has dominated the ranks of the PWF and we have
the gold to prove it. We've had dreamers come after us, looking to tear us
down and we've had psychopaths try and re-create his career by coming at us.
We've driven Mick Foley, Terry Funk and Sabu out of the PWF, but now it's time
to get rid of one more. Brian Pillman, as far as we're concerned, you have no
business in the same ring as us. We've kicked your ass all over the PWF. It's
time for me and you to finish this deal between the two of us. Pillman, you
go out and find yourself two partners to match up with Bam Bam and Candido
while I end your career. Pillman, WarGames, you're three vs. The Triple Threat:
Captain's Fall Match rules. It'll be me as the captain of the Triple Threat and
you the captain of your sqaud. When one us two get pinned, we leave the PWF.
Pillman, I am that confident in the ability of my Triple Threat to kick the
shit out of any crew you can put together that I will put up my PWF life
against yours. Pillman, there's not enough room in the PWF for the two of us
and I'll be damned if I let a piece of shit like you drive me out of this
company.

("Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns 'N Roses played as Brian Pillman came to the
ring, followed by Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko.)

Brian Pillman: Shane, the thing is, you've got me in a spot where I have to
accept your challenge of career vs. career. Shane, you've lived up to your
billing against me in the PWF and the only chance I have of getting anything
accomplished in the PWF is making sure I end your life here and rise back to
the top at the expense of another human being. Shane, WarGames, we'll be there
and it's not going to be over until one of us has his career counted down:
1-2-3.

(Pillman tossed the microphone down and left the ring with a determined look on
his face, followed by Benoit & Malenko.)

---

Jerry Lynn pinned Shawn Michaels with the Cradle Piledriver in 0:31:12.
Rating: *****

The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Davey Boy Smith) defeated
The Dangerous Alliance (D-Von Dudley and Triple H) when Smith pinned D-Von
with the Running Powerslam in 0:42:37.
Rating: **** 1/2


Card rating: **** 3/4

---

PWF Tuesday Night Wrestling #40
October 9, 2007

-During the event, Mike Tenay & Bobby Hennan announced the debuts of Dr. Wagner
Jr., Silver King, Dan Maff, Homicide and Bryan Danielson at PWF WarGames on
October 30, 2007.